Oyama 10 cup rice cooker has 3 ply stainless steel inner pot with an aluminum core that spreads heat evenly and cooks perfect rice without burning a grain. It cooks rice faster than a regular pot. It switches off and keeps the rice warm until you are ready to eat or until you unplug it. It’s a simple rice cooker with one cook switch, but it cooks and steams a variety of rice and dishes.
Oyama rice cooker steamer features
- Holds maximum 5 cups of dry rice, yielding 10 cups of cooked rice.
- One cook switch.
- Auto switches to keep warm when cooking cycle is completed.
- Stainless steel inner pot and stainless steamer insert.
- Condensation catcher.
- Dishwasher safe parts.
- Model: CFS-F10B.
- Built to North American electrical standards. 110v.
- Made in China. Check price
How to use Oyama rice cooker
- Rinse rice to remove starch. Rice and water ratio depends on the type of rice and how soft you prefer the rice.
- Use water level markings inside the pot. For example: for 3 cups of uncooked rice, fill with water up to marking 3. For firmer rice add a little less water, for fluffier rice, add a little more water. To add flavor to the rice, sprinkle some herbs or spices.
- For better taste, add salt and a little bit of oil in the bottom to prevent rice from getting dark brown color and burns at the bottom.
- Turn on COOK switch and let it steam.
- When the cooking cycle is completed it switches to KEEP WARM mode automatically.
Note: When steaming products and cooking rice together, leave some space for the rice to expand.
Oyama rice cooker steamer review
The main pros of the Oyama rice cooker are stainless steel inner pot and stainless steel steamer basket. They won’t chip, peel, rust or tarnish. Stainless steel inner pot and steamer don’t react with acidic foods.
The stainless steel inner pot has 5 water level markings inside.
Oyama rice cooker prepares one pot meals. It steams vegetables and meats while rice cooks below. During the cooking process the juice drips down and flavors the rice.
Oyama rice cooker cooks all types of rice, just use the appropriate rice and water ratio. It cooks as little as 1 cup of dry rice.
The black lid is attached to the cooker and needs only wipe cleaning. The inner stainless steel lid clips to the black lid over a pin and is removable for washing.
It has condensation catcher that catches excess water from cooking rice.
It’s handy and portable. It’s convenient to use at home, work or in a hotel room.
For more rice cookers with stainless steel inner pots check Best rice cookers with stainless steel inner pots on our website.
Oyama 10 cup Rice Cooker Steamer with Stainless Steel Inner Pot
Stainless Steel Cooking Surface10/10
Easy to Use10/10
Easy to Clean10/10
- Oyama rice cooker comes with stainless steel inner pot and stainless steel steamer insert. They won't chip, peel, rust or tarnish. They don't react with acidic foods.
- It automatically switches to keep warm when the cooking cycle is completed and keeps the rice warm until you are ready to eat.
- Oyama rice cooker cooks all types of rice. It cooks as little as 1 cup of dry rice.
- Oyama rice cooker prepares one pot meals. It steams vegetables and meats while rice cooks below.
- It's handy and portable. It's convenient to use at home, work or in a hotel room.