Lekue steamer/steam case is made of silicone to steam 1-2 servings of food in the microwave or oven. It steams veggies, chicken, fish, shrimp in minutes. There are green and clear steamers available.
Lekue microwave steamer-steam case features
- Made of silicone.
- Steams 1-2 servings in minutes.
- Microwave, oven and freezer safe.
- Food is cooked at the perfect temperature (between 200F and 212F)
- Comes with Lekue cookbook “From the Kitchen to the Table in 10 Minutes” with 27 recipes and other tips and tricks to improve the taste of your dishes.
- Use it as a steamer or without tray for “stew-type” cooking.
- Lightweight and easy to store.
- Handy for travel.
- Dishwasher safe. Check price
How to use Lekue steamer case safely
Silicone is non-stick and safe material, but it gets flimsier (soft) while heating. Steaming food using a silicone steamer case in microwave requires a little bit of water.
Lekue steamer steams chicken, vegetables, fruits, fish and other seafood products in a few minutes. When removing steamer from the oven or microwave, hold it carefully from both sides, to avoid water spills and burns. You can also put the stem case on a plate and place into a microwave. When food is steamed, remove the plate with a steamer.
Lekue microwave steamer-steam case review
Lekue microwave steamer is suitable for travel. It’s lightweight and doesn’t take a lot of space. You can cook home style, delicious meals using microwave at work or in a hotel room. It looks good on the table. Food can be served directly from it.
The long shape of the steamer allows you to steam long fish fillets an asparagus.