Zojirushi NHS-10 6-cup rice cooker steamer is a basic rice cooker without time or temperature controls. It has only one cooking switch.
Zojirushi NHS-10 6-cup rice cooker steamer features
- One touch operation. Cook and Warm indicator lights.
- Non-stick removable inner bowl.
- When cooking cycle is completed it switches to keep warm automatically.
- Vented see through glass lid and stay cool handles.
- Comes with stainless steel steaming basket, spatula, rice measuring cup, removable cord and instruction manual.
- Made in Thailand.
How Zojirushi NHS-10 6-cup rice cooker steamer works
- Zojirushi NHS-10 6-cup rice cooker steamer has only one cooking switch. When you fill your rice cooker with rice and other ingredients (optional).
- Press the switch down.
- Cook light comes on and cooking begins.
- When cooking cycle is completed, cooking switch pops up and automatically switches to Warm mode.
For cooking variety of rice and grains use appropriate grain and water ratios. Stainless steel steaming basket allows you to steam vegetables alone or while rice cooks below.
Zojirushi 6-cup rice cooker steamer review
Zojirushi 6-cup rice cooker steamer prepares as little as 1 cup or dry rice. It’s recommended to cook maximum 4-5 cups of dry rice to avoid mess.
Since the brown rice requires more water for cooking it holds 3 cups of dry rice.