Norpro KRONA stainless steel steamer juicer is a multi purpose steam cooker & juice extractor with a tempered vented glass lid.
Norpro KRONA stainless steel steamer & juicer features
- Stainless steel construction with 3 ply encapsulated base.
- Multi purpose steamer extracts juices, steams foods, cooks soups and bakes casseroles. Oven safe to 400°F/205°C.
- See through tempered vented glass lid.
- Krona steamer-juicer set includes: base (water) pot, juice container, steamer insert, tempered glass lid, rubber tube, clamp, instruction booklet with recipes.
- Steamer insert capacity 11Qt./10.5L
Juice container capacity 4Qt./3.8L
Water (cooking) pot capacity 8.5Qt./8L
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended.
- Made in China for Norpro.
Norpro KRONA stainless steel steamer & juicer construction
Norpro Krona steamer & juicer model 624 is made of professional gauge stainless steel with 3 ply encapsulated base. The layer of aluminum is placed between stainless steel layers to provide even heat distribution.
The Norpro KRONA steamer & juicer has aluminum core only in its base. Stainless steel interior finish makes cleaning easy. Stainless steel exterior layer makes the base of the pot thicker and more durable.
Multi purpose Norpro KRONA steamer & juicer.
Due to Norpro steamer large capacity, it can be used for steaming small and large products, such as vegetables, poultry, corn on the cob, cauliflower, a few heads of broccoli, seafood and more.
Base (water) pot can be used on its own for cooking first and second dishes, stew, soup or even baking. It’s oven safe to 400°F/205°C. Tempered glass lid allows you to monitor the cooking process without lifting it, to prevent steam escape.
Norpro KRONA stainless steel steamer juicer was designed with extra juice container and small pipe to add more functionality to this steamer. Extracting juice from berries and fruits using steam is an easy and mess free method.
How to extract juice with Norpro steamer & juicer.
Extract juice with a few easy steps.
- Add water in a bottom water pot.
- Place any type of desired fruits or berries in steamer insert.
- Juice container sits in the middle between water pot and steamer insert. There is funnel in the middle of the container which lets the steam go through it to upper steamer insert.
- During the steaming process all juice from fruits drips in juice container and travels through the pipe which connected to rubber tube in a jar or pitcher.
The pipe is situated a little bit higher and makes it a bit difficult to get all the juice from the container. The safe way to get the rest of the juice and prevent burns is to finish steaming process, let it cool, take out steamer insert and tip the container. Don’t throw away pulp use it to make jam or jelly. Instruction booklet includes steaming time for various types of fruits and berries with nice recipes. Check price
Note: Norpro stainless steel steamer & juicer with 11 quart capacity may produce more than 4 quarts of juice if you are extracting juice from soft and juicy fruits or berries.
In order to prevent juice overflow through the funnel into the water base put a rubber tube in the pipe at the beginning and place the other end in a jar.
There is another model of the Norpro stainless steel steamer & juicer available.
Norpro KRONA Stainless Steel Steamer Juicer
Stainless steel construction10/10
Mess free juice extractor10/10
Easy to use10/10
Easy to Clean8/10
- Multi purpose steamer juicer: steams, cooks, bakes and extracts juice.
- Professional stainless steel construction.
- Mess free juice extractor.
- Includes instruction booklet with nice recipes for jelly and more.
- Large capacity steamer insert allows you to steam small and large items.
- The pipe is situated a bit higher & makes it difficult to get the all juice.